Monday, November 2, 2009

Handwriting, Turkey's, Pumpkin Patch Game, Playground

I had A writing his first and last name. He can do his first name perfectly but still needs help remembering his last name. So, I print out custom handwriting sheets from online for him for practice.


He also played the Pumpkin Patch file folder game. You have to fill in the missing alphabet letters which are stored on the left side.





Now it was off to the playground.. for some fresh air, rock & leaf collecting. In the following pictures you can see A showing a rock he found, L pointing at a tree telling me thats where the leaves and acorns fell from.










Back at home we collected all the leaves and brought them to the table. I got brown construction paper and traced both of the boys hands for the turkeys. We glued colorful fall leaves on for their feathers. They added faces with a black marker. I used the rest of the clear contact paper I had to enclose the turkeys in so the leaves would stay nice and not brown and dry up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment