Friday, November 20, 2009

Tot School - Cutting

While my oldest son and I were working on his Thanksgiving Lapbook my 2 yr old wanted to join in on the fun. He always likes to sit on top of the table, its hard to contain him to the chairs. :) But I try! My oldest was cutting some food boxes so that we could recycle it to use it for a Pilgrim Puzzle to make it sturdy. Bubbers grabbed a pair of scissors and scrap cardboard and started to cut lines and snip pieces away. Now I don't usually let him have a pair of scissors at his age. This time though I thought was different. He was very careful and precise with his cutting. It was a good learning experience for both of us. I snapped a few pic's while he was working.


1 comment:

  1. so cute!
    I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete